ChargePoint Inc. – headquartered in Campbell, California – has been a South Shore Clean Cities member since 2015. Since 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on offering the best electric vehicle (EV) charging experience for everyone involved in the shift to electric mobility.
For more than a decade, ChargePoint has been building the fueling network of the future. Now, someone plugs into the ChargePoint network every two seconds. The company has delivered more places to charge than anyone else and people count on them for charging all day, every day.
By the numbers:
- 114,100 charging spots around the world
- 3 million charges delivered (and counting)
- A ChargePoint account can give users access to 80% of AC charging and 99% of DC fast charging in North America
- 60% of Fortune 50 companies are ChargePoint customers
- 175 partners amplify ChargePoint’s efforts
- 323,000 metric tons of greenhouse gas emissions avoided
EV charging is all ChargePoint does and they do it all, from passenger cars to delivery vehicles, buses and more. ChargePoint has built a fully integrated portfolio of hardware, cloud services and support with the best technology in the industry.
- All hardware is UL and CE certified for safety
- The mobile app and home charger have top ratings
- ChargePoint has formed quality, reliability and test teams in-house
- EV drivers around the world count on ChargePoint for support, 24/7
- Growing patent portfolio and 20+ awards for ChargePoint technology (from World Economic Forum, Goldman Sachs, Electrek, CNBC and more)
- First EV charging provider to be ENERGY STAR® certified for energy efficiency
- Awards for environmental achievement from United Nations, Global Cleantech, Climate Change Business Journal, Acterra and more
When ChargePoint started more than a decade ago, there weren’t any mainstream EVs to charge (yet). These days, the company charges all of the models that are out on the streets. ChargePoint is 100% focused on EV charging and know it better than anyone else. Their solutions are designed and tested by people who drive electric (over 200 EV drivers at their headquarters alone)
More than 70 ChargePointers have been working on electric mobility with the company for 5+ years, 11 for more than a decade. The entire ChargePoint leadership team drives electric.
ChargePoint already built the largest EV charging network, with the best technology (and people). But they’re not stopping there. ChargePoint is all in on electric mobility, to build a brighter future for all of us.