Oscar W. Larson Co. — headquartered in Clarkston, Michigan – has been a South Shore Clean Cities member since 2020.
For more than 74 years, Oscar W. Larson Company has served the Midwest as a leader in full service petroleum and fluid handling equipment contracting. The Oscar W. Larson Company was founded in 1946 when Oscar Larson, a former employee of Shell, started a fuel pump installation and repair shop in his Detroit garage. Oscar’s sons, Bob and Jim Larson, bought the company from their father in 1952. In 1963, Oscar W. Larson Company bought a small Wayne distributor in Grand Rapids, Michigan, which became the first branch of the company. Today, the company has 10 locations across the Midwest.
Today, companies are faced with a new set of expectations, standards and regulations in the effort to reduce energy consumption and environmental impact. Oscar W. Larson Company is committed to supporting a healthy environment by offering environmentally responsible solutions designed to improve performance.