- This event has passed.
(September 18, 2019) FEMA Midwest Private-Public Partner Meeting
September 18 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
September 18, 2019 – FEMA Midwest Private-Public Partner Meeting, Chicago, Illinois
SAVE THE DATE!
The Federal Emergency Management Agency Region V will host its first Private Public Partner meeting in Chicago on September 18, 2019. This event brings private sector partners and non-governmental agencies together with federal, tribal, state, and local emergency management agencies from across the Midwest.
Who should attend?
- Corporate directors of physical and cyber security
- Business continuity and resiliency professionals
- Chamber of Commerce leaders
- Association leaders (trade and professional organizations)
- Federal, tribal, state and local government emergency management professionals
- Small business owners
- Crisis and internal communications professionals
- Health care professionals, academia and NGO’s
Questions? Contact Kimberly Phillips, FEMA Region V Stakeholder Relations Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.