- This event has passed.
(May 17th) 2018 Green Drives Conference & Expo
May 17 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
May 17, 2018 – Northern Illinois University Naperville Conference Center, 1120 E Diehl Rd, Naperville, IL 60563
The Lake Michigan Consortium (Wisconsin, Chicago and South Shore clean cities coalitions) is hosting its 7th annual Green Drives Conference and Expo. This is one of the largest green-transportation conferences in the Midwest. Speakers from automakers, commercial and government fleets will address topics covering advanced-vehicle technologies and alternative fuels, and advanced fuels/electric-vehicle infrastructure.
Green Drives is a great chance to connect with the experts, technologies and incentives that make clean vehicles and clean fuels a reality. The one-day program is a must-attend event for public and private fleets and anyone interested in clean transportation.
Speakers and highlights include:
- John Boesel, President and CEO, CALSTART.
- Dean Stapleton, Senior Manager, Alternative Fuels, Penske Truck Leasing.
- John Davis, the Emmy Award-winning host of “MotorWeek,” television’s longest-running automotive series.
- Doyle Sumrall, Managing Director, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry.
- Adam Goldstein, Managing Partner and Chief Technical Officer for North American Operations, STAG USA.
- Julie Furber, Executive Director, Electrification Business, Cummins.
- Advanced technologies, electric vehicles and alternative fuels will be showcased, including dozens of green vehicles and 20-plus indoor exhibitors.
- An alternative-fuel vehicle ride-and-drive will be held.
- Executives from automakers will discuss their newest vehicles and technologies.
- Businesses and municipalities will discuss how they went green with their fleets
Sponsorships and vendor booths are still available but are expected to sell out. To learn more, please download our Green Drives Sponsor Packet. Exhibitor Booths are located inside, near the main conference room