Watch the video: Hear from 2019 U.S. EPA Diesel Emissions Reduction Act grant recipients how South Shore Clean Cities helped them achieve success.
February 24, 2021 – Sustainable Ports & Goods Movement Webinar
February 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
February 24, 2021, 1 p.m.-2 pm. CST – Sustainable Ports & Goods Movement Webinar
Join South Shore Clean Cities for the Sustainable Ports & Goods Movement Webinar! Hear about a variety of options available for your operations, including those eligible for U.S. EPA Diesel Emission Reduction Act (DERA) funds. Hear about the benefits of sustainable equipment, fuels, vehicles and technologies from South Shore Clean Cities members who have implemented them into their operations. Learn how South Shore Clean Cities can help you maximize the success of grant applications as well!
Scheduled speakers include:
- Shawn Seals, Senior Environmental Manager, Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Joe Stack, Area Manager – Central Region, Cummins
- Ian Hirt, Port Director, Port of Indiana – Burns Harbor
- Andrew Sargis, Chief of Operations, Wendella Tours & Cruises
- Ryan Lisek, Project Manager, South Shore Clean Cities