(February 11-13, 2019) Energy Independence Summit
February 11, 2019 - February 13, 2019
February 11-13, 2019 — Energy Independence Summit, Westin Georgetown Hotel, Washington D.C.
Energy Independence Summit 2019 is the nation’s premier clean transportation policy summit. The Summit provides a unique opportunity for Clean Cities Coalitions and leaders in the clean transportation industry to network and build partnerships with each other, and with key Congressional and administration policymakers in Washington, D.C.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
• Meet with key leaders in the administration and Congress
• Learn the latest on how to leverage investments from the Volkswagen Settlement
• Network with the nation’s Clean Cities Coalitions and top industry leaders
• Participate in roundtable discussions with DOE, EPA, DOT,and USDA
• Learn about new technologies and market developments that are driving the alternative fuels industry forward.
• Participate in Capitol Hill Day meetings and educate your members of Congress about your successful projects
. achieved in partnership with government and industry.
• Attend the Capitol Hill Day reception hosted by UPS.
• Attend the Salute to Clean Cities reception.